Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated by Ashton from Daily Gold Rose to do this post! Thank you so much, babe, you’re an absolute gem! (and I highly recommend checking out her blog!).
This award goes to bloggers who are positive, inspiring and bring a little bit of sunshine into people’s lives. As someone who’s a little awkward to talk to, I think it’s so sweet that Ashton thought to nominate me! Thank you again!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
- List the rules as well as displaying the Sunshine Award logo on your post
- If you could steal someone closet whose would it be?
I think if it could be anyone‘s closet it’d be Kim Kardashian! I absolutely love her style, she always looks absolutely incredible!
- What is your one guilty pleasure when it comes to food?
Caesar salads. I cannot resist a Caesar Salad, I’d honestly eat them all day every day.
- Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I was unemployed, bored and had nothing to really focus on anymore. My fiance encouraged having a creative outlet and 7 months later, here I am!
- What is the hardest part of having a blog for you?
I think the hardest part for me is the social media aspect. I struggle with keeping everything up to date and active enough to entice people to those platforms…I should work on that.
- One beauty product you can not live without?
Any eyebrow product. Fun fact: I shaved my eyebrows off as a teenager multiple times and they won’t grow fully anymore, so I have half eyebrows!
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Right now, Italy! I’ve always had a fascination with the country, it’s beauty and history is incredible and I hope I’ll be able to visit in the future!
- What is one goal you would really like to achieve by the end of 2018?
My one goal is to get more of a reach when it comes to my blog. I’m incredibly grateful for the amount of reach it currently has, but I’d love to have a little more and it’s something I know I’ll be able to work on and hopefully achieve.
- What is your favourite photo of all time ( does not have to be of you)?
This is a super hard one because I’ve got so many photos, but my favourite photo is this one:
Seeing my fiance and my cat together make my heart super happy!
- If you were asked to open your own shop what would you sell?
If I was asked to open a shop I think I’d open some kind of fashion store! As you can probably tell from my blog posts I love things that are super sparkly and glam but I struggle to find them in a decent price range, so that’d be what I’d open with!
- What do you wish you could change in this world?
Truthfully, I don’t really know how to answer this question. I think if I was able to change one thing it’d be how some people tend to treat eachother, sometimes I feel like there’s too much negativity in the world.
- What advice would you give a new blogger?
The advice I’d give is to not give up too easily, remember that if you choose certain paths in your blogging career it’s going to end up costing money but most importantly remember to enjoy making content! It’s the best feeling being able to publish things and have a great response from it!
Unfortunately I couldn’t find 11 other bloggers but I did decide to nominate a couple that I know!
- What makes you happy?
- What is one holy grail makeup item you own?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What are your current goals?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Who/what inspires you?
- Do you have any collections?
- What do you enjoy about blogging?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What do you struggle with?
- What is your hobby?
I can’t wait to see you guys’ posts!