What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag!
So if you’ve followed me on the blog for quite a while now, you’ll know that I had intended to visit Norway probably like, 4 months ago.
Due to a lot of mishaps and just stress, it took those 4 months just to be able to get there but it’s finally time and I couldn’t be more excited! Actually, as this post is published I’m actually going to be on the way to the airport probably eating some kind of cheeseburger.
As someone who has a lot of makeup, I knew I wouldn’t be able to take all of it, but I also wanted to avoid having to go shopping for a heap of new makeup that I’ll have duplicates for back at home. I decided to bring a smaller amount of makeup and my basic tools so I didn’t have to go buy duplicates of other things I already have! I’ve left foundation, eyeliner and an eye primer since even though these are the three things I heavily rely on, it gives me a chance to try out new things! Also, things like sponges are gonna be annoying to travel with, so I’ll buy them there!
So, here it is!
- Black Beauty Blender
- Morphe M573
- Morphe M506
- Morphe M330
- Real Techniques Mini Medium Sculpting Brush
- BYS Powder Brush
- Morphe M411
- Millie Mackintosh Deeply in Lustre Bronze & Glow
- Urban Decay Naked Basics
- Loreal Paris Infallible 24hr Powder Foundation in Warm Vanilla
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Fig
- Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel
- Hourglass Arch Brow in Natural Black
If you’re interested in my travels, feel free to follow me on Instagram!